Hi all.....I dont know much about blogging and all but I am going to start a genuine water fasting journey to loss my all weight.......I just want to write down all the experince which I will go through by doing this water fasting.....Its just like my personal diary about my water fasting...I done lots of small water fasting and 2,3 long fast...But because of my over eating I gain all the weight back bt now its enough...I seriously want to go back to normal shape...I am nowadays really look older than my age....My current weight is 75 and I my goal weight is 50 so total I need to loss 25 kg that means 50 lbs....I dont know when I will reach my goal weight but from January 1st I am starting my fast and I am planning to do a 25 days fast through this I think I can lost 30 lbs that means 15kg.
I will take 4 days of re- feeding time and from next day that is January 30th, I will again start my water fast for 25 days and in this my second water fast I am expecting that I will loose 15 kg more then only I can reach to 45kg weight, my goal weight is 50 but when I know once I stop doing fasting and start having food I will gain 3 to 6 kg that is the reason I am trying to loose more weight than my goal weight........This blog is not for publicity...Its just for my own motivation to fulfill my dream to become a normal weight girl......
I will take 4 days of re- feeding time and from next day that is January 30th, I will again start my water fast for 25 days and in this my second water fast I am expecting that I will loose 15 kg more then only I can reach to 45kg weight, my goal weight is 50 but when I know once I stop doing fasting and start having food I will gain 3 to 6 kg that is the reason I am trying to loose more weight than my goal weight........This blog is not for publicity...Its just for my own motivation to fulfill my dream to become a normal weight girl......
No comments:
Post a Comment